WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Macro Monday

It's Macro Monday and here for you to enjoy is a little eye candy and another of my Orchids in bloom right now. This honey doesn't have any scent :(
Have a Happy day and thanks to Lisa for hosting this meme. Click on over to her site Here to see more close ups.

13 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Eye candy is a good description.This is a gorgeous flower.
Blessings,Ruth

Kala said...

Beautiful color in this orchid.

Carletta said...

Beautiful vivid color - gorgeous shot!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

A lot of these are in bloom now by us too Becky and they are very beautiful.

Mary said...

Another gorgeous orchid! At least you always have this wonderuful color inside when there is none outside.

Helena said...

That's a beautiful shot! Love the bright colour. :)

Naturegirl said...

Lovely bloom Becky! Mine just don't seem to bloom again?? Secret please!!

jay said...

Perfect flower!

I have an orchid close to that colour, just coming into bud now. No spots to speak of though. Aren't they just stupendous?

Anonymous said...

They look like candy, such a vibrant color.

EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful colour, Becky. And very nice closeup of it too.

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely flower.

Lovin' Macro Monday,
Cameo @-->-->---
www.cameoroze.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I do love to see orchids in bloom and I love how those blooms last and last.

Margaret Cloud said...

That is a good name, so beautiful, I love orchids.