WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Cats on Tuesday

I have 4 cats and here is a picture of them all decked out for Christmas. The 3 brown and black tiger cats are in the barn, and the white one is a house kitten.
Maggie is my first cat, and is 17 years old. She doesn't hunt anymore, but loves to be carried around.
Azrael is 3 years old, and is a fierce hunter. She keeps the mice population in tow. She will only do what she wants when she wants to do it.
Jasper was a drop off, and is about a year old. He is a very aggressive eater, and I have to feed him separately from the other 2. He already has caught a mouse, so he is earning his keep.
Frosty is 5 mos. old, and the best friend of Tauqua our rescue dog.
More about them in upcoming posts. Frosty says" Yawn, I'd stretch a mile if it weren't for walking back".
Thanks to Gattina for hosting this fun site. Click Here to see more Cats.
Also check out my Ruby Tuesday post below.



18 comments:

Mo said...

Luv the pic of Frosty in the basket! Too cute; thanks for sharin'

Have a purr-fect week ahead!
~Mo & Sushi (2 hounds & a manx)

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my goodness....that last photo just makes me giggle with delight! [of course, I LOVE cats]

10 ALBUM COVERS = =scroll below my Tuesday's Heads or Tails meme to find my Ruby Tuesday.

Have a great day!!

Cindy said...

Beautiful picture of Frosty in the basket, the way she is posing.
Nice pics.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh they looks sweet!

Carla said...

LOVE this basket!! Hubby said he is going fire our mousetraps, the cats, however, aren't TOO worried. Beautiful, healthy looking mousetraps you have there:)

Sharon Wagner said...

The basket shot is so cute!

Irishcoda said...

Hi, Frosty's so cute in that basket! Enjoyed all the pictures and "meeting" your gang. :)

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! Love the one in the basket too Becky!! It can be such fun to watch them. :

Mary said...

Love that photo in the basket! So cute!

catsynth said...

Hi. Nice to meet you and your cats.

Luna und Luzie said...

Frosty in the basket looks cute!
Your cats are beautiful!

Margaret Cloud said...

That picture of Frosty in the basket is so cute. I like the barn cats also, they are so cute. That basket is a good idea for a bed. Thanks again for coming by.

♥ Kathy said...

aww cute kitties :) Happy Ruby Tuesday

Betty said...

I love your Kitty's and Frosty is so cute in his basket.
I you see the kitty on my header It was on crieg's list it was missing,but I just could not resist that face
♥♥ Hugs ♥♥

The Chair Speaks said...

Lovely cats you have. Love Frosty's pose in the basket.

Ingrid said...

The pictures are so cute ! Especially the one in the basket ! It's nice that you participate in our group of cat lovers ! Could you put the little logo on the top of your post next time ? Thanks.

EG CameraGirl said...

What a sweet family of cats!

JEWELGIRLS KATZ said...

I am a little late but your cats are
adorable, nice to meet them! How
cute the basket photo is! :)