WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Skywatch Friday

We've had some very cold mornings, and this particular morning it was near 0º The sun was making a bold attempt, but it didn't stay around for very long. As I took this shot it already was beginning to snow, and soon after no more sun.
Thanks to all who keep this meme going. Click on over Here to see lots more sky shots.

8 comments:

Carletta said...

It looks like a beautiful glow of hope though. :)
Lovely image Becky!

Sylvia K said...

What a beautiful capture, Becky! But I know how eager so many of us are for spring! We did get some blue skies and warmer temps today and it was wonderful! Wish I could send some your way! Have a great weekend! Stay warm!

Sylvia

Betty said...

That is a great shot. t would look good framed and hanging on the wall. We have had sunshine for two days now and it was 52 today.
I hope you get some sun soon.
♥♥ Hugs ♥♥

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

As cold as that looks it is still stunning Becky. Soon it will be warm enough to melt all that snow.

Margaret Cloud said...

That is a nice picture and it looks cold, I am so up for the coming of Spring. Have a nice weekend and thank you for coming by.

Judy said...

I love this photo! A bit of mist, or something to diffuse the light, and some branches in the foreground to frame everything!!!

Mary said...

What an eerie shot. Our weather is improving a little...finally! Had some blue today to drive around in and rain instead of snow coming this weekend.

Cicero Sings said...

I like what Carletta said ... a beautiful glow of hope. Great picture.