WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Macro Monday

It's Lilac time, and they are among my very favorites. The fragrance is to die for. The blooms opened up this week, and now with all the rain the past 2 days I'm afraid their flowering time will be short lived.
Happy Macro Monday. Click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see lots more close ups.





6 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oooo we don't have lilacs here. I bet they smell wonderful as they look. Beautiful shots.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Spectacular pictures.The raindrops do add to the beauty.

Jan said...

Oh, how lovely. I don't have any lilacs, but I sure enjoy yours.

TexWisGirl said...

and your header photo would be an EXCELLENT ruby tuesday submission! :)

Jan n Jer said...

LILACS...I love them...I can just close my eyes and smell them now. Love your new header.

Mary said...

Good macro! I can smell them from here!