WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Skywatch Friday

I really hope I haven't posted this before, but if I did it's worth showing again. A few weeks ago early in the morning this gorgeous sunrise. The sad part was that it only lasted a few minutes, and gave way to a rainy day.
Happy Skywatch Friday, and do click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots.

12 comments:

debi said...

How great is it to be there and catch the shot before it changes!

Kim, USA said...

Wow these is stunning!! Love the orange, red and blue color in the sky!! Great shot!

Sky Watch

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous way to begin any day -- even if it didn't hang around too long! Marvelous capture, Becky! Thanks for sharing the beauty! Hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

forgetmenot said...

Definitely worth posting even if it is a "repeat". Beautiful sky-awesome colors. Have a great weekend. Mickie :)

J.Rylie.C said...

So pretty!!

Would you mind visiting and commenting on my Sky Watch post? Big thanks!

Naturegirl said...

Gorgeous Becky!Worth getting up early!Enjoy Mother's Day!

Mary said...

Fantastic colors!

Ruth Hiebert said...

THis is gorgeous.That lobe tree in the corner adds to the beauty.

Laura said...

such a pretty palette Becky!

EG CameraGirl said...

It may have been a short-lived sunrise in reality but you have extended its life with this photo. The colours are incredibly lovely.

LV said...

How could anyone ever tire of seeing this lovely sunrise. I am glad you decided to share it again.

genie said...

I feel sure I have posted a picture more than once...it does not matter. This shot is worth seeing twice. It coloration is out of this world. Hope all is well with you and that you have a happy mom’s day tomorrow. G