that is AWESOME!!! would make a perfect "weekend reflections" entry too!
I'm lucky to see the odd Wood duck every so often. This is beyond astounding!
Beautiful Becky, just beautiful!
WOW, that's a lot of Wood Ducks! Very nice capture!
Wow, that's quite a group shot Becky.I love these colourful ducks.
Beautiful image. Thanks for sharing.
A lovely image of your beautiful birds.
The volume of ducks is incredible and the wood duck is a beauty!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
That's a lot of ducks all lined up. The reflections are beautiful.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that is AWESOME!!! would make a perfect "weekend reflections" entry too!
I'm lucky to see the odd Wood duck every so often. This is beyond astounding!
Beautiful Becky, just beautiful!
WOW, that's a lot of Wood Ducks! Very nice capture!
Wow, that's quite a group shot Becky.
I love these colourful ducks.
Beautiful image. Thanks for sharing.
A lovely image of your beautiful birds.
The volume of ducks is incredible and the wood duck is a beauty!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
That's a lot of ducks all lined up. The reflections are beautiful.
Post a Comment