WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, September 12, 2011

Macro Monday

With all the rain lately there are the usual amazing mushrooms all over the yard. In the next few days I'll try to post more.
Happy Macro Monday, and do click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see what Lisa has to offer in close-ups.
I really like the texture of this one.

11 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Awesome shots! I've never seen mushrooms that color. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Barbara said...

Very nice mushroom.

Karen said...

Terrific shots! I just spent a lot of time photographing mushrooms! They fascinate me.

Helen Campbell said...

That's a cool mushroom! Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

I can imagine how Alice must have felt...I love seeing mushrooms as macros!

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful!

Jan n Jer said...

I know what you mean I posted some pics of fungi growing in my yard also. They do make for some interesting pictures.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Amazing pictures.

Kim, USA said...

I like the color of this mushroom, for sure this is not edible right?

My Macro

Mary said...

Lovely! Looks like something in a storybook and should have a little family of talking mice or something living under it :-)

Margaret Cloud said...

Different in color, reminds me of a pizza.