This rose is stunning.If it is the last rose of summer,at least you captured wonderful images of it.
Roses are really pretty. And I love how the pink color blends the white on the edge of the petal. Great shots!Frozen In Time
What a pretty rose! Let's hope it's not the last rose bush for the season!
I'm amazed you're still getting roses. Very pretty.
It's gorgeous, almost luminescent!
Very pretty--I like how the pink turns into white around the edges, too. My roses are still blooming here in Michigan.
Oh so lovely looking into the heart of the rose!Mara is in ICU and things seem to be going well.
Lovely Macro, love the soft color. Linking over from Marco Monday.
It's beautiful...nice shot!
I like the soft pink and soft looking texture of the petals.
so beautiful Becky...I love the light and shadow on the petals.
I think I can smell that rose from here.
Gorgeous!
Lovely macro photos.Regards and best wishes
Post a Comment
14 comments:
This rose is stunning.If it is the last rose of summer,at least you captured wonderful images of it.
Roses are really pretty. And I love how the pink color blends the white on the edge of the petal. Great shots!
Frozen In Time
What a pretty rose! Let's hope it's not the last rose bush for the season!
I'm amazed you're still getting roses. Very pretty.
It's gorgeous, almost luminescent!
Very pretty--I like how the pink turns into white around the edges, too. My roses are still blooming here in Michigan.
Oh so lovely looking into the heart of the rose!
Mara is in ICU and things seem to be going well.
Lovely Macro, love the soft color. Linking over from Marco Monday.
It's beautiful...nice shot!
I like the soft pink and soft looking texture of the petals.
so beautiful Becky...I love the light and shadow on the petals.
I think I can smell that rose from here.
Gorgeous!
Lovely macro photos.
Regards and best wishes
Post a Comment