WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

World Bird Wednesday

I guess we'd better get a good look at this golden color on the male Goldfinch, for it is changing about as fast as the weather these days.
It's World Bird Wednesday, and if you click on http://pineriverreview.blogspot.com you'll see lots more birds.

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

still such a cutie!

eileeninmd said...

They are still cuties, great photo. I love your header shot, very pretty flowers. Have a great day!

joo said...

Lovely little one:)

Unknown said...

Ours are changed sao get ready. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

mick said...

Great photo and beautiful color on the goldfinch.

theconstantwalker said...

Your Goldfinches are lovely to see.
So different from ours.

jeanlivingsimple said...

Nice transitional photo of one of my favorite birds.

Springman said...

Love the finch, even in their scruffy condition.
Now...I'm from Detroit, a Tigers fan,and I know your loyalties are with your beloved Yankees. Here in the Motor City, it is the conventional wisdom we would be better off knocking of the Yanks in a first round five game series rather than facing Tampa who looks like they might squeek by the Red Socks tonight or in a one game playoff later.
Good luck to your Yanks, until they meet the Tigers that is!

Mary said...

Good photo! The ones here are beginning to molt. They always look so messy when they change color.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Nice photos.

Regards and best wishes

Pat said...

Nice photo showing the molting stage!