WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Skywatch Friday

This was the sunrise last Sunday, and before long the sky was completely cloudy, and before long it began to rain, and we've had the same weather ALL week! This certainly has been a weird December. I keep a record of the temperatures and snowfall totals, and last year by this time ( on Wednesday Dec. 22nd ) we had already had 115". This year so far to date 13.5"of snow and it all has melted.. Hard to believe isn't it?
To see lots more weather shots, click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

It certainly is weird weather. We too,get a little snow and then it all melts.
Have a Merry Christmas,snow or not. :)

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful sky! wish i could take more of your rain! :)

Arija said...

Your weird weather makes for good shots. Nice to know that you keep records, so do I . I have rainfall records for over 40 years.

Hope you get at least a dusting of white for Christmas.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice pic.

Oklahoma weather has been extreme also. We had -25F in February and +114F in August, and three earthquakes!

I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan but Troy Polamalu is heck of football player, love him, when he's not playing against Dallas.

I'm an Astro's fan but love the Yankees also.

K Soucy said...

This is so beautiful. So do you think it's climate change ( global warming) ??

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely sky!

DrillerAA said...

Beautiful. I could look at this capture for a long time. Merry Christmas and happy skywatching.

Mary said...

Lovely sky! Did you change your format? The comments are really tiny today.

Rajesh said...

Beautiful sunrise.

TheChieftess said...

Lovely!!!