WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday

Three nights ago we had some clear skies, and I tried my hand at a waxing crescent moon.
Well, it's here! We did get some snow last night. Not as much as the weather guys predicted, but at least the heavy rain is over for now.
It's actually pretty, and my winter birds are beginning to show up.
Have a great rest of the week.

5 comments:

Arija said...

It is so lovely with the snow and your moon shot is great. Hope you got through Christmas well.
I am glad we had a nice quiet time. Peter had forgotten our granddaughter's birthday yesterday so I could have a coffee with them early in the morning while he slept and a celebratory drink in the evening when they came home from the beach.

Have a wonderful 2012 with all good things coming your way!

eileeninmd said...

The moon shot is great and the snow looks pretty. Wonderful images. I wish you a very Happy & Healthy New Year!

TexWisGirl said...

oh, that 3rd photo is gorgeous!!! love the pines all covered like that!

Karen said...

Ohh, terrific moon shot! We finally got a little snow too.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I so want some snow on the ground. I hope I won't regret those words later this winter.