We went on a barn search earlier this week. This first one is not far from our home, but I really was interested in the clouds.
Liked the curved roof on this one..
I just had to capture the cute little pony in the doorway of this barn.
I have this bird house hanging in my front yard, and I've already seen a Chickadee checking it out. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. We've had several days with gorgeous weather, but today it rained most all day.
I like the clouds and the barns! I really love that birdhouse. I need something new for chickadees and titmice.....my gourds are pretty well shot and I didn't get any new ones last year.
3 comments:
hoping you'll link this post into barn charm on monday evening at
www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com
these are really great. really love that first one!
interesting birdhouse!
The clouds in the first picture are gorgeous,of course I love clouds. Have a wonderful day.
I like the clouds and the barns! I really love that birdhouse. I need something new for chickadees and titmice.....my gourds are pretty well shot and I didn't get any new ones last year.
Post a Comment