WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scenes you almost never see in March

It's been a long time since I've seen my Crocus bloom this early..
Findley Lake about 5 miles from home has no ice left, and even the fishermen are out enjoying the beautiful weather.
We saw a few folks out in their kayaks too.
No ice or even snow left on French Creek either, and the Robins are enjoying a Spring bath.

All this beautiful weather certainly makes one wonder if this is just a tease, or are we in for a real winter blast yet to come???
Have a great rest of the weekend.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

look at that robin! says it all!

Jan said...

Love the crocuses. We're having odd weather, too. Here's hoping for great weather for both coast.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

There are no crocuses around here. Those are lovely.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful. I do hope that at this point we don't get any more snow,but of course I am not in control.

Buck said...

I figure that my crocuses are about 3 weeks earlier than I ever remember them. Ice is long gone from the Mohawk River. I hope it's for real!