WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Good Morning, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to everyone. This won't be too long, as we are waiting for our son, daughter-in-law, and two granddaughters to come over. We will be leaving later to drive 45 minutes to visit my sister for Christmas. We will have dinner with her and exchange presents.
The weather is less than desirable. It poured all day yesterday, and then the temperature last night dropped to 24º and everything this morning is a sheet of thick ice.
You all have a wonderful day and be safe. Talk to you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Keep safe and have a wonderful day with your family!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Have Blessed Christmas and please stay safe.
Jake and Ruth

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Becky! Hope you will have safe travels today.

Cicero Sings said...

I hope your travels were safe to and fro! I can't believe the weather you have been having. The sun is shining after snowing all night (very fine snow). D is out shoveling and I'm preparing the house for guests for Christmas dinner.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I hope you and Gary had a wonderful day Becky!!