Camera Critters
We spent Christmas day with my sister. She has 3 cats. This first one the calico, and was a feral cat. A youngster she began hanging around Judy's home last summer. Judy noticed how thin she was and began feeding her. "Callie" as she is called gradually became more tame, and eventually Judy was able to get her into a cat carrier and to the vets for a check-up. Now many months later she is been spayed and has turned into a beautiful house cat. But don't ask the other two felines, they are still a little iffy about the whole new cat thing.The first collage is Sadie, and Dolly. Dolly is the brown cat in the rocking chair, and Sadie is the grey one. She loves Christmas ribbon and especially the Christmas tree., and wanted to be the center of attention that day.
Thanks to those who host this really cool site. Just click on the Camera Critters side bar to see more great photos.
4 comments:
Such lovely kitties! I wish mine were more willing to pose. They turn their heads the minute I click most of the time :-) Or walk towards me or out of the photo. My 2 didn't like the 3rd we adopted either and have never let me or her forget it.
I love cats sooo much and the collages are awesome... what fun kitties!! If I could, I would have a hundred of them! I would be called the "crazy cat lady"... hehehe...
~Michele~
A belated Merry Christmas to you!!
Lovely collage of the kitties!!
How wonderful that your sister has been able to tame Callie. Sure hope the others get used to her!
Post a Comment