We had a really heavy snowstorm yesterday morning. The birds were chowing down, and some of them even held still for a minute so I could get their picture. There seems to be lots of Pine Siskins this year.They are so cute.
I was surprised to see a pair of Brown headed Cowbirds too.
Mama Cowbird has some snow stuck on her beak. Take a look at those long toe nails..
Here are just a few of my decorations.
This little bear is over 2 ft. high, holds a candle in his paw, and moves his head back and forth. I've had him many, many years.
Well, it's after 11:00PM Friday, and after a few hours of clearing skies, it's snowing AGAIN ! Have a wonderful week-end.
I'm glad you're still feeding the birds. I do too, year round, but it's not near as important as when you do it. Love the Christmas decorations you've shown.
Several pine siskins showed up at my feeders this morning too. We had nearly ten inches of snow overnight Thursday, but temps going into the 50's again at the beginning of the week! Love your decorations.
Your decorations are beautiful as so as your bird photographs too!!! The snow has hit here too which really doesn't bother me too much, it's the -40 C wind chills that makes me sad... Take care! ~Michele~
Your decorations areso cute.When I lokked at the Pine Siskin pictures I thought that they could well have beentaken at my house.Same feeder and lots of Siskins.I do enjoy having them around,the are always a joy to watch. Blessings,Ruth
Poor Becky...more snow?? I love the birds and I love your decorations even more! I'm a Christmas decoration junky :-) Keep trying to get my tree up...it's up but only has lights so far.
Cute bird pics - very long toe nails - that's awesome. LOVE your decorations - especially the Santa on the tree and the bear and ....they're wonderful.
7 comments:
I'm glad you're still feeding the birds. I do too, year round, but it's not near as important as when you do it. Love the Christmas decorations you've shown.
Several pine siskins showed up at my feeders this morning too. We had nearly ten inches of snow overnight Thursday, but temps going into the 50's again at the beginning of the week! Love your decorations.
Your decorations are beautiful as so as your bird photographs too!!!
The snow has hit here too which really doesn't bother me too much, it's the -40 C wind chills that makes me sad...
Take care!
~Michele~
Your decorations areso cute.When I lokked at the Pine Siskin pictures I thought that they could well have beentaken at my house.Same feeder and lots of Siskins.I do enjoy having them around,the are always a joy to watch.
Blessings,Ruth
Amazing to see them still feeding Becky. I love the decorations too.
Poor Becky...more snow?? I love the birds and I love your decorations even more! I'm a Christmas decoration junky :-) Keep trying to get my tree up...it's up but only has lights so far.
Cute bird pics - very long toe nails - that's awesome.
LOVE your decorations - especially the Santa on the tree and the bear and ....they're wonderful.
Post a Comment