WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just Stuff

I never get tired of Cardinal pictures. This one appears to be checking out the ground below for any cats! On one of our trips I saw this very same Eagle that I posted a couple weeks ago in the same tree. I'm wondering if there is a good supply of food nearby..There isn't any water within seeing distance.


Some just stuff from last week. This is another view looking North of the creek behind our house only up the road a ways. From all the warmer days we've had this week more of it has opened up. On one of our rides we saw 2 small doe foraging through the field for grass. This one ran away through snow up to her belly and could hardly keep going.


I love the snow on her nose. She sure is fuzzy too..



Around the house I see some ground frost. On grass, and in the dirt.






We've had an entire week of nice weather. I'm sure we WILL pay for it too.
Hope everyone is having a nice week-end.


9 comments:

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

That frost is beautiful. About a month or so ago we went on a quad ride. Along the side of the trail I saw what I thought was the most amazing white moss growing on sticks and branches. I stopped to take a picture and Wayne asked what I was doing. He told me to feel it and I was surprised. It was frost not moss. What a shock. - Margy

me ann my camera said...

Nic pictures lovely observations, How fortunate you are to have a creek nearby. The deer pictures are sweet. Hurry up spring!

Nefertiti said...

superbes photos bravo ;O)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

From the new header to the last frost [picture,these are so beautiful.I love the Eagle sitting in the frost covered tree.
Blessings,Ruth

Betty said...

Beautiful pictures.I love the little deer with the snow on it's nose.We have had the warmest winter in a very long time,and it is suppose to snow on Tuesday. I don't believe it.
Thank you for that flower thing-y it is fun to play with.
♥♥ Hugs ♥♥

Mary said...

Wow...you really get close to your eagle...I'm jealous! Great shot! It must have a nest around there somewhere. That deer with the snow...so funny looking! Love the frost, too. You've got some great stuff here.

Kala said...

Beautiful captures of the wildlife.

EG CameraGirl said...

A collection of beautiful photos here! The ice crystals are amazing and I never tire of your bird and wildlife photos.

Arija said...

Wonderful rime formations and I love the snow on the nose as well.