It was a beautiful day although the temperature never got above 52º, it still felt quite cool.
The Turkey vultures are back and searching for Food!

On the Llama trail those beavers are gnawing down more trees. I have yet to see any of them since they work 3rd shift! Need to get that game camera set up...

Also on the trail the
Daylilies are poking through the ground.

On a recent trip to the beach, where we're waiting for the snow to disappear so we can resume our beach glass hunt, there was plenty of Canada geese feet prints.

I believe this picnic table will
need some TLC before it can be used this year.

That's all for now. I'm having some computer issues and I'm glad I was able to get this much on. Have a great day.
5 comments:
Beautiful series of pictures from a beautiful place! Nice shots!
Pixellicious Photos
Summer and sunshine - what a pleasure they both are.
Let me know if I can help on the PC problems Becky.
We have had some nice weather here too. I love pictures of picnic tables under trees it makes me feel like making potato salad.
I loves the flower thing-y you e-mailed. I have been very bad about commenting. I read all of the blogs every day,but sometimes I just cant write.
♥♥ Hugs ♥♥
all those spring pictures are so encouraging.Hope that computer shapes up soon,it's no fun when they act up.
Blessings,Ruth
Does it bother you to have the beaver cutting so many trees? Do they put their dam in a bad place? Love the footprints.
Post a Comment