WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cats on Tuesday


Since my outdoor cats aren't doing anything but still arguing, Frosty said she would pose again. Thanks to Gattina for this meme. Click on her site Here to see more cats.

12 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

What a sexy pose, Frosty! And you look good in blue!

EG CameraGirl said...

She looks like she's feeling a bit chatty!

Cicero Sings said...

My, what a special chair for Frosty!

Cindy said...

Aww, so sweet!

Ingrid said...

Frosty you look like a twin sister to Arthur ! You are only a little more slim, lol !

Luna und Luzie said...

Frosty, you looks cute! Great chair !

Irishcoda said...

That's a great pose, Frosty!

jan m said...

Cute! I think cats were born to be photographed.

Andree said...

That's an awesome photo! The outdoor guys are fighting, huh. I'm sorry. Mine are still in sleep mode. If it's not snowing, it's raining. I hope spring comes soon before they explode with all the food they are eating.

Margaret Cloud said...

Frosty you are a picture poser. What a beautiful cat. I think the snow is gone here also but still chilly.

JEWELGIRLS KATZ said...

Thanks Frosty! We are happy the snow
is gone too! You look very comfortable talking to the camera! :)

dot said...

Frosty looks like she rules! Cute shot.