Last Thursday we had an absolutely gorgeous day. We went for a ride, and these are some of the shots I took. I love fences with shadows.

This is the other side.

Maple trees on a hill. Gotta love that blue sky.

We came across this huge snow blower cleaning up some of the high drifts.


Back at home these crows will sit up in the trees for a long time, and watch all the birds eat up all the corn I put out for them.

The ever present Turkeys show up every day at least twice. I'm hoping that when breeding season rolls around they will bring in a big Tom turkey. They LOVE sunflower seeds.

Well, we didn't get much snow today yet. No sun either. :~(
Tomorrow is the Super Bowl. GO
STEELERS!
7 comments:
Gorgeous shots of the fence and shadows. I' a sucker for old fashioned fences too.
Love the look of all that snow. I know you must be starting to get sick of it but when you live in apart of the country that has no snow in winter you really long for it.
WOW! If I had to pick a favourite,it would be the first one.The fence in the snow and those sharp shadows are gorgeous.BUT,all the pictures are great.Three Crows sitting in a row is funny,love the blue sky,hey I just love them all.Thanks.
Ruth
great winter shots...love the angle of the fence. We are rooting for the Steelers also.
I like to take pictures of shadows. Your pictures are so nice. Love the red background on your blog, I am guessing for Valentines day . We are having a blizzard right now. It is hard to keep the feeders clear of snow and the ground. I have some birds that only like to feed on the ground. Thank you for coming by. Have a nice Sunday.
I too love fences! That first photo is great.
What a huge snow blower. I think our community needs one of those.
I love the top three shots and the one with the crows!
Trying to decide which fence shot I like best! Both are pretty. Love the turkeys.
Post a Comment