WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend Reflections

On Valentine's day our family went to supper at Perkin's restaurant. It was so great that we could all spent the time together, and good that we had enough leftovers for lunch the next day!LOL
Happy Weekend reflections everyone. I hope you all had a good week.
Click on http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/ to see lots more reflections.

7 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice photo and reflection! thanks! I also love your header photo...

Jan n Jer said...

Great shot. I also love your header (did I already tell you that???) Hope the next snow storm misses your area. You guys need a break from winter!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

It sure is nice be with the entire family!

Naturegirl said...

Becky spending time with family is a blessing. One of the reasons why I am enjoying my time here in AZ as my son is only 3 miles from us and we've just had lunch with him and grandchildren!
Happy day all around.
YES you must try to get out this way during your winter months...so much easier on the body and spirit! love and light Anna xo

Margaret Cloud said...

Like the reflections in your window and I like your header. Glad you had a nice Valentines Day and it was nice you enjoyed it with family.

Sally in WA said...

Nice reflection. Glad y'all had a fun!

Buck said...

That's a great winter's reflection. Like the world, the only green are the pines! Very clever to frame it that way.