WOW! I really like this photo, Becky! The lavender in the sky is stunning.
Beautiful wintry sky.
Magical sky, Becky. It's was cold here this morning, 27 degrees at 7AM.
Wonderful capture.
You certainly have captured the magic of the morning, not only the wonder of the sky, but the lovely blue shadows on the snow as well.Hugs and Blessings . . . Arija
Beautiful SkyWatch posting!thank you for sharing this beautiful photo workHappy SWF! Have a good weekend,Regards, BramMy SkyWatch on WordPressSeen on Sky Watch Friday, Season 4, Episode 30
Hiya Becky,That'll do nicely: I'll have a bit of that :-) Didn't stay long then?I wonder what time this was. 8 am?
what a lovely photo...so serene...thanks for sharing!Check out my Skywatch Entry as well. Have followed your blog, hope you do the same. Thanks!
This is beautiful!
You not only captured a nice picture but what winter is all about.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
WOW! I really like this photo, Becky! The lavender in the sky is stunning.
Beautiful wintry sky.
Magical sky, Becky. It's was cold here this morning, 27 degrees at 7AM.
Wonderful capture.
You certainly have captured the magic of the morning, not only the wonder of the sky, but the lovely blue shadows on the snow as well.
Hugs and Blessings . . . Arija
Beautiful SkyWatch posting!
thank you for sharing this beautiful photo work
Happy SWF! Have a good weekend,
Regards, Bram
My SkyWatch on WordPress
Seen on Sky Watch Friday, Season 4, Episode 30
Hiya Becky,
That'll do nicely: I'll have a bit of that :-)
Didn't stay long then?
I wonder what time this was. 8 am?
what a lovely photo...so serene...thanks for sharing!
Check out my Skywatch Entry as well. Have followed your blog, hope you do the same. Thanks!
This is beautiful!
You not only captured a nice picture but what winter is all about.
Post a Comment