GREAT closeups, Becky! I am soooooo impressed! (AND jealous!)
Huddled. They are having a rough time, aren't they. Very good and sharp image.
He is so beautiful!
Oh, what a beautiful bird. I rarely see jays at my feeder this year. Excellent captures.
Great macro...he does look cold!! Hope you catch a break soon from the snow in cold!
Look at the detail in those feathers.This is stunning.
That's really really pretty! Awesome job!
he looks like he is freezing, bet he is looking forward to warmer days too
He does look cold, hope you get some warm weather soon. Here, it's been cold, too, that means in the 40's.
He certainly does look cold! He appears ready for a change, doesn't he! Wishing you a grand week! Cathy
Great close ups on the Blue Jay !I don´t think we have this bird in Sweden ?Have a nice monday !
Wonderful details of the feathers.
What beautiful shots... Gorgeous colours...
He looks a little chilly. :) Nice catch!
A Blue-ty!
I just love the Blue jay, they are the bad boys of the birds.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
GREAT closeups, Becky! I am soooooo impressed! (AND jealous!)
Huddled. They are having a rough time, aren't they. Very good and sharp image.
He is so beautiful!
Oh, what a beautiful bird. I rarely see jays at my feeder this year. Excellent captures.
Great macro...he does look cold!! Hope you catch a break soon from the snow in cold!
Look at the detail in those feathers.This is stunning.
That's really really pretty! Awesome job!
he looks like he is freezing, bet he is looking forward to warmer days too
He does look cold, hope you get some warm weather soon. Here, it's been cold, too, that means in the 40's.
He certainly does look cold! He appears ready for a change, doesn't he! Wishing you a grand week! Cathy
Great close ups on the Blue Jay !
I don´t think we have this bird in Sweden ?
Have a nice monday !
Wonderful details of the feathers.
What beautiful shots... Gorgeous colours...
He looks a little chilly. :) Nice catch!
A Blue-ty!
I just love the Blue jay, they are the bad boys of the birds.
Post a Comment