WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekend Reflections

I really like taking reflection pictures of water, but with all the COLD temperatures we have had lately it's difficult to find any open water. How lucky I was today to see these two Black ducks resting in this small pond.
Happy Weekend Reflections to everyone, and if you click on http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com to see lots more reflections.

10 comments:

Jim said...

Cute reflection.

forgetmenot said...

Great photo of those "cold" ducks. Love the sky, and the bridges are "very cool". Very nice blog!!!! Mickie :)

Unknown said...

Reflections on water are also my favorite! Those birds look so chilly!

~Rainey~
http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com

Jan n Jer said...

Lucky you finding water that isnt frozen. Great shot. You have so many lovely winter photos.

'Tsuki said...

Nice ducks ! I hope they are not too cold... :)

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice! If there is water, ducks will find it!

Mary said...

Love the duck shot and the header both! We had snow today and some more to come in a couple days. Not a lot, but I'm tired of it.

Margaret Cloud said...

I know, all of our water is frozen up. Except under some peoples docks. Love that duck in the water. Winter sure is hard on our birds, ducks and furry friends.

James said...

Nice reflections. It almost looks like they were posing for you. :)

Mike B. said...

As thin as those legs are, you'd think they'd get hypothermia.