WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday and Just Stuff

To begin with I want to show you this shot our 8 year old granddaughter Becca took. It shows this big male Grackle showing off no doubt for a female just out of sight of the camera. Some Violets blooming now.





Yesterday I bought this trailing Pansy plant. New this year at our favorite Amish greenhouse, and I'm anxious to see how it trails.







Another Violet. Too bad they have no scent.


The weather has been less than acceptable again, so not traveling to take any other pictures.


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Your granddaughter did great! Shows off his grandeur just wonderfully! :)

Cicero Sings said...

Trailing pansies - that's new - to me. I have an African violet coming into bloom - got it for Valentine's day.

Ruth Hiebert said...

A trailing Pansy.Now that should be very pretty.

Mary said...

Your granddaughter did very well! She has a good teacher. Love the plants and the idea of a trailing pansy sounds pretty.

EG CameraGirl said...

Becca took a great photo! She takes after you, methinks. :)

I like the idea of a trailing pansy plant! I hope it does well.

Becky said...

Thanks everybody. Becca