WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, July 31, 2011

CATCH UP

Passing by a group of folks going for a horseback ride. I remember those days when I rode my horse daily.The Baltimore Orioles have brought their "kids", and this is a young male.
The Thistles are beginning to bloom.
Down on the creek, the Green Heron appears to be stalking something in the water.
I went out this morning to hang up some clothes, and noticed lots of Spider webs glistening against the sun.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week-end. Sorry if the sentences are all messed up. I can't seem to get the hang of this new order of things on Blogger.

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

are you using blogger in draft mode? some folks were having problems until they switched back to 'regular' and it reset to what they were used to.

these are great shots. love the heron and the web.

Cicero Sings said...

The thistles are starting to bloom here too.

That spider web picture turned out really well with that lovely sky in the background.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Hands down,the spider web is my favourite photo today.I love this shot.Have a wonderful day.

BNS said...

I love the spiderweb. They can be so hard to photograph. This image is a winner.

Mary said...

Wonderful spider web shot! Neat to see the young orioles and the heron.

Margaret Cloud said...

I have Orioles but have never seen their kids. Another great set of photos, love the spider web, they sure can spin some nice webs.