WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekend Reflections

On a recent trip to a restaurant we noticed a really cool pond beside the parking lot. It had plenty of water lilies, and I didn't notice till I uploaded the picture that there was a reflection.
Happy weekend everybody, and be sure to click on http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com to see lots more reflections.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Hi, Becky! I just posted my entry to Reflections Weekend, and lo and behold, I then saw yours right before it! Have a look at my water lily at by clicking here.

TexWisGirl said...

pretty!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful shot.

Sylvia K said...

What a breathtaking capture, Becky! Such a gorgeous flower and wonderful watery reflection. Love your composition! Happy 4th of July! Have a great holiday weekend!

Sylvia

Arija said...

Beautiful Becky.

Have a happy weekend.

BNS said...

I love those kinds of photography surprises! Very pretty photo.