We are still in this terrible heat wave. The thermometer says 100 deg. and that is too hot for me. That was at 3:30 this afternoon.The sunrise shot was taken this morning at 6:30.
The granddaughters spend all day in their pool, and they love it!
it cooled down to 91 here in Wisconsin today. less humidity, but still way too warm for me. I hope you're keeping cool. your sunrise was beautiful. thanks for sharing. happy SWF.
The weather this year has been amazing! The heat over most of the country is just unbelievable while here in Seattle we're having the coolest summer in over 20 years. You can almost feel the heat from your photo! Terrific capture for the day! Hope you have a good weekend! Stay cool!
A lovely sunrise nut it does look like it is going to be another hottie for you. Anything over one's body temp. is unpleasant to say the least. At least your granddaughters are enjoying it, just watch that they don't get sunburnt.
Will write as soon as I get my head together . . .
12 comments:
Gorgeous shot...days like this makes me wish I had a pool...lucky U!
It's hot all over. Nice capture though.
very pretty!
Beautiful Sky Watch photo, Becky. I can hardly believe it's hotter there than here!
Ugh - a hundred is too hot!
it cooled down to 91 here in Wisconsin today. less humidity, but still way too warm for me. I hope you're keeping cool. your sunrise was beautiful. thanks for sharing. happy SWF.
The weather this year has been amazing! The heat over most of the country is just unbelievable while here in Seattle we're having the coolest summer in over 20 years. You can almost feel the heat from your photo! Terrific capture for the day! Hope you have a good weekend! Stay cool!
Sylvia
Lovely sunset
Marvellous sky.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
A lovely sunrise nut it does look like it is going to be another hottie for you. Anything over one's body temp. is unpleasant to say the least. At least your granddaughters are enjoying it, just watch that they don't get sunburnt.
Will write as soon as I get my head together . . .
Hazy skies sure make the sun look different as evening falls! Beautiful pinks and corals in that sky!
Our temperature has dropped so I hope yours has too. It's still too warm but at least it's not as hot as it was!
Nice photo.
Regards!
Post a Comment