such pretty colors!
Very cool, Becky. I haven't seen a sun dog for a very long time!
I really like this shot.The sundog makes the image just perfect.
Lovely sky photo, and the sun dog is great.
What a terrific capture, Becky! I haven't seen a sun dog in a long time! And what lovely skies!! Happy SWF! Hope you have a beautiful weekend! Enjoy!Sylvia
Love the sun dog. Nice work. Happy skywatching.
Terrific photo!Joyce M
Fantastic!
that is a pretty combination of colours and clouds in your sky
Neat picture.
Awesome capture of the sundog. Happy skywatching!
Beautiful sky!
That is the prettiest sundog I've ever seen! How wonderful you were able to capture and share it!
Wow, good one, Becky.
Beautiful place.
I love clouds and that beautiful blue sky behind them. Is the header a picture of your creek?
Post a Comment
16 comments:
such pretty colors!
Very cool, Becky. I haven't seen a sun dog for a very long time!
I really like this shot.The sundog makes the image just perfect.
Lovely sky photo, and the sun dog is great.
What a terrific capture, Becky! I haven't seen a sun dog in a long time! And what lovely skies!! Happy SWF! Hope you have a beautiful weekend! Enjoy!
Sylvia
Love the sun dog. Nice work. Happy skywatching.
Terrific photo!
Joyce M
Fantastic!
that is a pretty combination of colours and clouds in your sky
Neat picture.
Awesome capture of the sundog. Happy skywatching!
Beautiful sky!
That is the prettiest sundog I've ever seen! How wonderful you were able to capture and share it!
Wow, good one, Becky.
Beautiful place.
I love clouds and that beautiful blue sky behind them. Is the header a picture of your creek?
Post a Comment