
I seem to have so many Sunflowers growing in my yard this summer thanks to all the birds. They really brighten up the area.

Our neighboring farmers have so much corn planted, and despite the lack of rain this particular field seems to be doing well.

On Lake Erie last week, I really like this peaceful scene.

In the same area, I came upon this flock of young Mallards. They were super friendly and of course as soon as they saw me, began to beg for food. I always carry a bag of bread in the van just for these occasions.

I took lots of pictures, and will post more in the coming days.

Back at home I have frozen up 13 quarts of Blueberries so far. I'm hoping to get more too.
Can you believe it the temps were cooler today, and the Dew pt. much lower. There is possibly rain coming tonight! :~)
7 comments:
Blue Berries sure looking Good!!!
Aw, these baby's are so cute and the water looks so cool. My family likes blueberries, but I am not a fan. have a nice weekend.
I agree with Alan. What plump blueberries!
oh good for you. glad you're getting some relief.
can't wait to see more mallards!
Lovely shots.The blueberries look delicious.
Yum yum blueberries and corn. That is something I miss about living 'down under', I used to love blueberrying and cranberrying and picking wold strawberries and raspberries. Nothing like that grows here in the wild and the big bush blueberries just don't taste like the wild ones.
Hope all is well at your end.
Blessings . . . Arija
Mike would steal all those blueberries if he could :-) He got a few on his new little bush this year, but it will be a few years before there are more than a handful. Lovely photos of the lake and ducks!
Post a Comment