WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 1, 2011

We had some snow today

I don't have too much to add today, but I thought this picture was funny. It is of my sister's rescue cat Callie watching this Chipmunk on Thanksgiving. It was so cute. She sat there for the longest time.
This is the runway the beavers have made in the creek overflow behind our home. They are chewing trees again, and floating them down this waterway to the main creek. Sometimes they even drop a tree on the side of the road, and just leave it.
My wildbird population has dropped off quite a bit, but the Titmice still hang around, and make for some great photo subjects..

It was really windy today and this guy had a bad hair moment...

The snow we got didn't amount to much. Coating everything, but it's only a warning you know. Have a great rest of the week.

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, that titmouse is gorgeous! that last shot looks like a pencil drawing!

Springman said...

The one tit almost looks like it has a double peak. I love the snow streaked effect, excellent!

Arija said...

How lovely your little titmice are, even with an occasional bad hair day.

Mara is just an amazing woman. With all those dreadful, enervating treatment, she is so cheerful. It was so nice to be with her although my jaw was still sore from the extractions.

Margaret Cloud said...

My cat use to sit and watch the birds. I just love your creek. My Titmice did not come back and I see just a few Chickades. Have a nice weekend.