WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

World Bird Wednesday

Sorry I had to show more shots from Lake Erie and the Bonaparte's gulls, but we went back this week, and they were still fishing in the very same place!
As you can see, some were resting on the docks too, maybe digesting their dinner.
DIVE-DIVE
Sometimes the Red-breasted Mergansers joined in.
A few Buffleheads still hanging around.
Do click on http://pineriverreview.blogspot.com and you'll be surprised at the awesome bird pictures.

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that dive shot is impressive!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great action shots. Getting t hose dive shots is not easy,but you got them.

RamblingWoods2.com said...

It seems you are having the same weather as we are...I love the mergansers..what a handsome duck....

Naturegirl said...

Awesome! I'm resting in Florida as my arthritis acts up.See you soon back at Nature Trail xo

Mary said...

So neat! I will be up on Lake Erie this weekend, so maybe I'll see some of these. We are attending a wedding in Toledo, Ohio and actually staying at a state park on the lake where the reception will be. Brrrrrr...not my idea of a place for a wedding in December!

eileeninmd said...

Cool shots of the gulls, lov ethe ducks too. Wonderful sighting and photos.

Brian King said...

Great action shots! Nice job!

mick said...

Great photos. Gulls are always fun to watch.

theconstantwalker said...

Lovely flight shots...

Unknown said...

Great shots of the gulls, and i never tire of rhe buffleheads. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Pat said...

Great shots1 I like that diving capture!

Margaret Cloud said...

They look like a choir all lined up getting ready to sing. These are great pictures. I have not been down to the Lake since it has gotten cold.