WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Skywatch Friday

Even on Thanksgiving you could find lots of contrails in the sky. I'm wondering if these planes are late or ahead of schedules?
I hope everyone had a safe holiday, and we are enjoying at least one more day of warm weather..
Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com to see more sky shots.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Lovely blue skies and such interesting contrails! Great capture for the day! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

TexWisGirl said...

and i feel sorry for the folks flying today, no matter...

Vores have said...

Hello.
Beautiful picture you show.
Wishing you a good weekend / and thankgivingsday.
/ Hanne Bente

genie said...

I don’t know if it is good or bad my finding out that these white trails in the sky are actually “ contrails” rather than the “jet streams” I call them. OOPS....glad to finally know the correct name. I am glad I am looking at them and not flying and leaving them behind. Airports must be a nightmare at this time of the year. Your shot is lovely. Lots of color. genie

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

Visiting late from Skywatch, hope you can take a peek at my skywatch entry also. Thanks. Have a great weekend.