![]() |
| This week we took a ride to Lake Erie looking for the Bonaparte's gulls. I was surprised to see 100's of them all swimming, diving, and basically having fun. |
| Taking a dive. |
| Click on over to http://pineriverreview.blogspot.com to see lots more birds, and visit Springman's blog. |

13 comments:
those dive shots are so neat!
You have got great pictures of these gulls.
Great photos. Gulls are always fun to watch.
Great captures.
At first glance, they look so much like our Black-headed Gulls here.
Wonderful series on the gulls, Becky! Beautiful photos.
Great shots Becky! Love the gull swimming.
These are really great pictures of the Gulls. I like the ones where their wings are up. Love your header, hope your family has a nice Thanksgiving. Thank you for all the kind comments.
This is a lovely looking Gull species and causes quite a stir over here when they are seen.
The last image of the gull under the water is superb, a very well captured shot
Great sequence!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Lovely images Becky... The sea and seabirds are always beautiful to just sit and watch.
You did get some great photos. I am supposed to live near an important area for migrating water birds such as these along the Niagara River and Lake Erie..near Buffalo NY..I should get out there and look...Michelle
Enjoyed your post! Bonaparte's are such neat looking birds.
Gull under water?! Now that is a first. Brilliant capture there.
Cheers!
Post a Comment