It's Tuesday, and we have had some really nice days the past week. Even folks got out in their kayaks possibly for a last time before bad weather set in. Happy Ruby Tuesday. Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see more REDS.
Yes the summer things and some of the fall are winding down. I read back through your blogs and enjoyed them all. You always post the most interesting pictures of birds, sky watch, Marco Monday & etc. I appreciate your loyal friendship and have missed coming by, thank you. Have a nice week, we are having too much rain here.
7 comments:
love the colors in that shot.
Perfect capture for a Ruby Tuesday. Well done.
Very pretty!!!
Visiting from Ruby Tuesday, mind to come and and see my ruby entry? Your comment would be greatly appreciated!
Great shot!
Chocolate Layer Cake
Nice capture.
Yes the summer things and some of the fall are winding down. I read back through your blogs and enjoyed them all. You always post the most interesting pictures of birds, sky watch, Marco Monday & etc. I appreciate your loyal friendship and have missed coming by, thank you. Have a nice week, we are having too much rain here.
I'd like to do that too!
Please drop by to see my Ruby Tuesday entry when you get a chance.
Post a Comment