WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, November 25, 2011

Weekend Reflections

At the outlet of a small lake near here I usually see some Canada geese paddling around in these waters, but on this day there weren't and instead a cool reflection.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and to those of you that went shopping today, I hope you found some great bargains...
Click on http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com to see more reflections.

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the pines are really nice! make a great reflection.

Ruth Hiebert said...

This is gorgeous. I love those two green trees sitting in the middle.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Such pretty, subdued earth colours that become magical in reflection!

Jan n Jer said...

Nice shot!

Dianne said...

I love the green and golden colors

Naturegirl said...

The small lake a better place to browse rather than a crowded shopping mall!
A peaceful image.

Buck said...

That's a great reflection! I love places like this. Our geese have gone elsewhere too... I hope this isn't animal intuition at work!