WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekend Reflections

My reflection for this week is taken at the end of our back yard after an all day and all night rain raised the creek about 3 feet. The sign on the tree says Turtle Crossing, and is the entrance to the creek trail, but it looks like I won't be going down anytime soon. You can see the creek in the background, and it was really high that day..
Happy Weekend reflections, and click on over to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com to see lots more reflections.

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i want your rain! :)

Arija said...

I love your reflection and only wish we had a real running creek at the bottom of our garden.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Gorgeous picture. You know I like reflections and this one is great.

Valerie said...

Good reflection. Hope you haven't developed web feet! Happy weekend.

Mary said...

Nice! I've become so much more aware of reflections on water since taking up photography.

genie said...

What an impressive shot. Adore the reflection of the trees in that nice water. Such a lovely place to go with your camera. Hope all is well with you....GO YANKEES. We both need a count down gadget with the days left til the start of spring practice...genie

Margaret Cloud said...

Nice reflection, I always enjoy seeing your creek.