WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cold, Wet, Raining again! and even a wee bit of snow..

I'm afraid I don't have very much to add today. The past  few days have been just so horrible  and lousy weather for picture taking ...Cold , wet, and raining...
This shot was taken at a small local lake that during the morning hours is home to a great flock of Canada geese.
Even in the rain we can pack a lunch and watch trains! On this day we saw at least 10 in a 2 hour period. The train traffic seems to be picking up.
Not far from the train watching area is this beautiful falls and after all the rain lately there seems to be lots of water. Sometimes this falls is dry..
Ok, that's all folks. Snow predicted for Friday.. Take care all...

4 comments:

Arija said...

How great that you can still watch trains on a rainy day.
I'm always searching for some activities.

Jan n Jer said...

Nice pics...Train watching is nice that you can sit in your car n stay warm! We were so relieved that the snow totaly missed us!!! YAY!!!! Lots of wind n rain though!

TexWisGirl said...

nice to see the waterfall! :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

Packing a lunch and watching trains,wow,this is just what Jake and I loved to do.He could have watched trains for hours.I love that little waterfall.