| I took this picture last Saturday morning during a gorgeous sunrise. For about 10 minutes the sky was awesome and changing by the minute. Click on over to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com . PS, My son Steve and I have developed a new blog devoted to our laying hens. http://woodynookvieweggfarm.blogspot.com/ If you like chickens, please stop over for a visit. We won't be posting every day, but we'll try to make it interesting and fun. Click on this link or the chicken picture at the top right of my sidebar. |
WOODYNOOK CREATIONS
Friday, December 9, 2011
Weekend Reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
neat reflection!
i love the flurry of activity in your header shot, too - especially that wide-open merganser!
Such a pretty sky beautifully framed in reflection!
Wow, love the colors. I like how even the overhead lines contributed to the composition.
Good one! Beautiful sky!
Lovely....will check out the new blog.
I continue t be amazed at how quickly the sky can change. If you are not paying close attention, what you saw is no longer there. This is a gorgeous sky with beautiful colors. Glad you were Johnny on the spot. genie
Post a Comment