WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Macro Monday

It's Monday again, and I have several Orchids blooming right now. This is one of my very favorite, and the blossoms will last for over 2 months. It doesn't have any fragrance though.
Click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see lots more close ups.

9 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful!

Dianne said...

they're beautiful

Kerri Farley said...

The color is stunning! How Lovely! Hope you have a Wonderful Monday!

Jackie McGuinness said...

Beautiful!!
Here's mine:
http://junkboattravels.blogspot.com/2012/02/macro-monday_13.html

genie said...

I love orchids, but all I seem to be able to do with them it so kill them. A friend gave me 2 plants for Christmas and they are still alive in February so maybe I will break ky killer streak. Surely hope so. genie

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very nice macro photos.

Regards and best wishes

Kala said...

Lovely presentation in these images.

Happy MM

Ida said...

No fragrance needed when beauty like this is present. Gorgeous!

Cicero Sings said...

Oh so pretty. Such a color!