WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Skywatch Friday

I took this shot last week on a day when we had some sun, but not much warmth. There were some pretty cool clouds too. We've had more sun than usual this winter, and it is SO welcome. Our snow is all gone, but some is predicted for Friday night and Saturday..
Happy Skywatch, and click on http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more weather.

12 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

That's just gorgeous!

TexWisGirl said...

that's a beautiful shot!!!

Lea s Menagerie said...

Very pretty!
Love your 'Countdown to Summer!'
Happy Sky Watch Friday!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Ruth Hiebert said...

WOW!!! This is an amazing shot. I love the depth in the clouds.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Delightful!

My skywatch, have a nice weekend.

Regina said...

Beautiful skywatch!

Happy weekend.

HansHB said...

A great shot, lovely colour of the sky and clouds!
I wish you a Happy Friday!

eileeninmd said...

Great capture, love the blue tones and the pretty sky! Happy skywatching!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very nice shot.

Regards and best wishes

Unknown said...

The clouds are gorgeous with the sun breaking through!

Mary said...

Oh, I like this! Very pretty!

Cicero Sings said...

A great, overall, feel to this picture. Cool!