WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

World Bird Wednesday

Here it is Wednesday again, and look what showed up at my yard today. I put up a coon guard around the Bluebird house, and I'm so hoping they will stay.

This last shot might show the male calling for his honey.
Do click on over to http://pineriverreview.blogspot.com to see the marvelous job Springman has done with this meme.

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

such beauties. i hope your raccoon guard will keep them safe. :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

Gorgeous images.

Carletta said...

These are lovely shots Becky!
I saw one in our birdhouse this week. The only shot I could get was when it sat on the gutter above and too far away to see clearly. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. I wish a bluebird (we have the Western variety) would take up residence in the house we provided for them.

mick said...

Great photos of the beautiful little Bluebirds.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful photos.

Regards and best wishes

eileeninmd said...

The bluebirds are beautiful birds, lovely photos.

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Love those Bluebirds!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

I have yet to see a bluebird! I see lots of bluebird boxes but so far no bluebirds. Maybe this year!

theconstantwalker said...

A beautiful little bird to see Becky.. lovely images.

joo said...

Lovely bird!

Pat said...

Nice captures of these pretty birds.

Larry said...

My favorite passerine Becky! Nice shots of the male Bluebird. I don't see why they wouldn't nest in that lovely birdhouse.