WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, December 17, 2012

Barn Charm

In our travels I saw this poor old run down barn. It is huge, and I'm not sure how it stands up to our winters around here. Wonder how many cows it housed in it's hay day??
To see lots more barns and what a great job Tricia does with this meme, click on http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Elaine said...

It looks like a mild breeze would bring the whole thing down! Lovely capture.

Sally in WA said...

Its a wonder it is still standing! Nice capture of it. Sure is a long barn.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

It has a few holes but it's still standing proud!

Kerri Farley said...

One big gust of wind and that may be "all she wrote"

Nell at njschout said...

It definitely looks like it is going to fall down on it's hind legs! Great photo!

Rose said...

It sure is a long old barn...cannot help but wonder what it is used for.

Anonymous said...

That IS a long ol barn & I have to say, too, that I don't see how it stands up to northern winters! =0

Thank you for joining in 2012 & hope you'll return for a Happy New Year in 2013! =)

Mary said...

Nice old barn....makes a very nice photo!