WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, December 28, 2012

Weekend Reflections

I'm not sure if I posted this one before, but I'll post it again, mainly because I haven't seen any other reflections lately, and most of the water around here has begun to freeze.. It's from the neighboring town, and I go there often looking for the Bald eagle that hangs around this pond.
To see lots more reflections, click on http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com
Happy New Year to all my pals out there in Blogger land.
 

6 comments:

Arija said...

This is such a beautiful place Becky, no wonder you like to go there whether you see the eagle or not.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Such a very pretty scene! Beautiful serenity!

HansHB said...

Nice reflections, great post!
Happy New Year to you!

'Tsuki said...

Quel paysage majestueux...

carol l mck said...

Wonderful reflections and scene ~ Reminds me of Edenton NC ~

Happy New Year to You ~ (A Creative Harbor aka ArtMuse Dog and Carol )

Oakland Daily Photo said...

This is a lovely scene.