WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Friday's Fences.

Last week, we took our newspapers to the recycling center, and on a neighboring street, I just had to stop and take a shot of this fence. The house is beautifully decorated for Christmas, and the fence matches the house.
We got only 8" of snow from that storm, and the local ski resort is so happy!
If you want to see more fences, just click on http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas. Have a Happy and prosperous New Year.

6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That's a beautiful home and fence.

Kerri Farley said...

That is LOVELY!!

Leave It To Davis said...

Very classy!

Arija said...

This really is so tastefully done.
I have a boot full of bottles, when I took them to the recycling place, they were closed!

Oakland Daily Photo said...

This is purdy.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This would make a great Christmas card! Great shot!