WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wild Bird Wednesday

Since I have been out searching for migrating ducks, I seem to find so many Mergansers this year.
Here I found 2 female Hoodies, and they are just so cute with their red hair.
Another shot displaying the white belly.
To see lots more birds, do click on over to http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com to see lots more birds, and to thank Stewart for this cool meme.

9 comments:

Arija said...

Great to know you have been out and about. Love those fuzzy hair-does.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great shots. The wing stretch sure is pretty.

Carletta said...

I'm a little partial to red hair myself. :)
I like the first shot!

mick said...

The photo showing the white belly is especially nice. Those ducks always look to me as if they are having a "bad hair day"!

Stewart M said...

What splendid birds - I can remember seeing my first merganser of any sort on the river Tyne in North East England many years ago - strange how single days like that stick in your mind.

cheers and thinks for linking to WBW.

Stewart M - Melbourne

Unknown said...

Great captures!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

EG CameraGirl said...

Mergansers are fun to photograph if only they would come a little closer. They are shy when they see me and my camera!

Wally Jones said...

Neat birds. Had six fly over my head yesterday and of course - no camera.

Larry said...

Ya gotta love Hoodies. Nice shots Becky!