WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Weekend Reflections

This is a picture I took last week early in the morning, and there was a wee bit of fog around the hills. This is a pond in the neighboring town. I go there often looking for a Bald eagle that hangs around this pond. He wasn't there on this day, but I did get a reflection.
Well this area doesn't look at all like it did then. We got blasted with a major winter storm last night. I keep track of the snow totals for the Erie Pa TV station, but I haven't ventured out yet to see how much. The winds are very very high, and I'm just thankful we haven't lost power.
To see more reflections, click on over to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com

9 comments:

'Tsuki said...

Nice piece of landscape indeed.

Nefertiti said...

tres reussi,quel beau paysage !

EG CameraGirl said...

Very pretty in spite of the dreary light. ;)

HansHB said...

Lovely photo!
Merry X-mas to you!

Ruth Hiebert said...

These reflections are beautiful.

Leave It To Davis said...

I wish I could take photos like this one....I can never find anything that reflects that well...it looks like another picture. Beautiful.

Mary said...

Beautiful photo! Should be on a calendar or card. Love your header, too! Merry Christmas!

Arija said...

This is just too beautiful! That little bit of fog adds mystery. Sorry I have not made it regularly to visit. I'v got five beds to organise for tonight. Son & family coming from afar. One of the rooms has been used as a 'drop anything there that you can't find a place for in a hurry'. I can't even find the twin beds , they are so buried!

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

A stunning, crisp reflection in a beautiful world!