Once again it was a miserable day. First early this morning we had freezing rain, then about 1" of snow. The rest of the day was dull, dark, windy and ugly! Guess I'll have to post some more of my decorations.This is one of a pair of pillows on my couch.
Another pillow.
And another.
In the front of the living room we have a bay window, and above the window is a red berry swag with clear lights. I leave these lights up all year. I love these little lights. I also have friendship lights in the windows that I leave up all year too.
This arrangement is in my garden window in the kitchen.
Years ago Gary made me a black Walnut shelf for above the stove. These Santa's are salt and pepper shakers, and I've had them since 1967. I won them at a Christmas party.
The salt and pepper shakers are just too cute Becky!! A lovely blog but I cannot help feel sorry you you in that awful weather. I guess that is why so many people from the USA choose this time of year to come here on hilday. :)
I love that first Santa and snowmen....very cute and different! You have some lovely decorations and I imagine they help brighten the snowy landscape around you. Here it is just dreary looking outside....I would almost prefer a little snow :-) I really crave sunshine at the moment.
We are so minimalist on our decorations. Looking at yours makes me think I should make more attempt. If we had grandkids ... maybe I'd be more motivated.
6 comments:
The salt and pepper shakers are just too cute Becky!! A lovely blog but I cannot help feel sorry you you in that awful weather. I guess that is why so many people from the USA choose this time of year to come here on hilday. :)
I love that first Santa and snowmen....very cute and different! You have some lovely decorations and I imagine they help brighten the snowy landscape around you. Here it is just dreary looking outside....I would almost prefer a little snow :-) I really crave sunshine at the moment.
You have quite a nice collection of decorations to share with us. Thank you! It's almost like being there. ;-)
Love the snowman pillow.These pictures certainly bring brightness and cheer.
Blessings,Ruth
Your pillows look so jolly.
We are so minimalist on our decorations. Looking at yours makes me think I should make more attempt. If we had grandkids ... maybe I'd be more motivated.
I love your pillows, especially Santa with the beard. You have such interesting decorations.
Post a Comment