WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, December 15, 2008

Ruby Tuesday

Here it is Ruby Tuesday again.
I have a small collection of Santa's. This one is a signed Father Christmas Santa with Fruit. I have had him over 20 years, and he is my favorite and just about the first one I put out each Christmas. This Santa was purchased at the Yankee Peddler Craft Festival in Canal Fulton, Ohio. I've had him about 10 years, and he is all hand made, and over 2 ft. tall.
Have a wonderful Tuesday all, and thanks to Mary/the teach for being the host.
Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/to view more Ruby Tuesday photos.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are lovely. Hand made ornaments are so much nicer.

Jan said...

Your Santas are awesome. Happy Ruby Tuesday to you and Gary.

Dora said...

Wow! 20 years. Looks well preserved!

Merry X'mas to U and ur family. Cheers!

EG CameraGirl said...

Your Santas are great. Isn't it fun to have ornaments you put out every year?

Mary said...

What great Santas! And your tree in the header photo is just gorgeous! I want to sit down by the fire and stare at it for a while :-)

Cicero Sings said...

I can see why that first santa is your favourite ... he is lovely.

Dianne said...

I can see why he is your favorite, he's beautiful

your header photo is stunning, like a wonderful place to come home to

Pia K said...

I used to collect Santas too, and cats and angels and bears and... So I don't anymore, not with intent anyway, still enjoy them though, these were a couple of pretty ones!

Ralph said...

The best Christmas decorations are the ones we have a truly 'sentimental' attachment to. Not only are they handsome, but they also remind us of family in this season. Even tho our two college kids are growing, we are reminded of when they were little. But they are still excited about the holiday..and they still have favorite ornaments...

Anonymous said...

Those are so nice! :-)

Kerri Farley said...

Your Santas are gorgeous!!

me ann my camera said...

Thee are beautiful santas!Love your header too!