WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

SOOC

This is French Creek that runs about 150 yards behind our home. It has so many twists and turns, and right now is bank full. If the temperatures keep below freezing like it has, it won't be long before the creek will be frozen. Then all the geese and ducks will leave us for a while.
Thanks to Jan for hosting this fun site and click on http://www.murrieta365.com/ to see more great shots Straight Out Of the Camera.

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Becky,
This is such a lovely creek to have f;owing so close to your home. I imagine you spend many happy times there!

I almost posted a creek scene this week too. Maybe next week.

Jan said...

Becky, What a great shot. I really like the composition, a sunny, snowy creek. Around here our large creeks are dry, 9 mounths of the years.

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful area around you! I think this afternoon we will get out for a bit (with camera this time). Stay warm on this cold and blowy day.

Carletta said...

Beautiful!
SOOC - great shot!